EXAMS 2021-2022Parents are reminded that they should not make plans to take their children out of school during term-time, and that medical appointments etc. should on no account be arranged when pupils have exams. Exams cannot be rescheduled to fit around other commitments, and missing an exam is likely to have a negative effect on a pupil’s academic progress. Pupils who miss an in-school exam (for whatever reason, including illness) will not be allowed to take the exam on another day or at another time.
Exact exam timetables and revision guides will be published on this page in due course.
Timetable for End of Year Exams: w/b May 2nd 2022
YEAR 10End of Year Exams: w/b June 27th 2022
GCSE RE public exams will take place on Monday 16th May at 9.00am and Thursday 26th May at 1.00pm
Year 11 Revision Booklet
Please note that Year 12 taking subjects without a public exam this Summer will sitting internal exams in late June.
- Exam Equipment Reminder to Parents
- JCQ Child Protection Policy
- JCQ Coursework regulations
- Non examined Assessments regulations
- On Screen Examinations regulations
- Privacy Notice for candidates
- Social Media Information for Candidates
- Unauthorised Items poster
- Warning to Candidates poster
- Written Examinations Regulations