Sacred Heart Careers Programme
Sacred Heart School is committed to ensuring that all our students receive effective, independent and impartial careers guidance.
Sacred Heart students will take part in a holistic education whereby they will have access to excellent academic opportunities and at the same time be fully prepared for work and life.
At Sacred Heart School you can expect to have:
- A stable careers programme delivered during form time
- Work related learning trips to businesses, careers fairs and universities
- Raising aspiration lectures led by a range of professionals
- Speed networking opportunities with a range of professionals
- Work experience at KS4 and KS5
- One to one interviews guiding you on your future path at KS4 and KS5
- Awareness of employability skills and how you reach them through your involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Workshops to support CV writing, interview preparation, public speaking and financial awareness.
- Our Pupil Employability Programme achieves the eight Gatsby Benchmarks.
For further information, please revert to our Pupil Employability Policy, last reviewed 28 June 2021.
Director of Employability
Mrs A Sparkes
0207 274 6844