Sacred Heart Careers Programme
Sacred Heart School is committed to ensuring that all our students receive effective, independent and impartial careers guidance.
Sacred Heart students will take part in a holistic education whereby they will have access to excellent academic opportunities and at the same time be fully prepared for work and life.
- At Sacred Heart School you can expect to have:
- A stable careers programme delivered during form time
- Work related learning trips to businesses, careers fairs and universities
- Raising aspiration lectures led by a range of professionals
- Speed networking opportunities with a range of professionals
- Work experience at KS4 and KS5
- One to one interviews guiding you on your future path at KS4 and KS5
- Awareness of employability skills and how you reach them through your involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Workshops to support CV writing, interview preparation, public speaking and financial awareness.
Director of Employability
Mrs A Sparkes